From 4 July, play areas at Beacon Hill and Market Bosworth Country Parks will reopen. Please read the below guidance before visiting a play area and bring hand sanitiser with you if you wish to use the play equipment. There will be information and notices on site, please follow them to stay safe and use the equipment responsibly.
The play area at Watermead Country Park remains closed at this time.
All users must read this guidance and ensure they follow it carefully for the safety of themselves and others. Please ensure that your children can understand and follow it.
- This is shared equipment, use it at your own risk.
- Do not use this equipment if you or any member of your household has coronavirus symptoms or are self-isolating.
- Users should bring their own hand sanitiser, which should be used before entering and after leaving the play area as a minimum.
- Users should avoid touching their faces.
- This equipment is checked for damage/deterioration and cleaned daily, where possible.
- If you are wearing disposable PPE, please take it home with you to safely dispose of.
- Wash your hands when you get home.
- Washing facilities in the toilets and/or hand sanitiser is available at the Country Parks.
- Catch sneezes and coughs in a tissue or your elbow.
- Consumption of food and drink and smoking in the play area is not permitted.
- You MUST maintain social distancing from others unless they are from the same household and consider wearing a face mask.
- Some equipment can only be used by one child at a time in order to maintain social distancing. Please wait at a safe distance if the equipment is in use.
- Try to avoid peak/busy times.