We know many schools wish to visit our country parks independently.
It is essential that you contact us before your visit, so that we can advise you of anything that is happening on the day that may affect your visit. You can do this by emailing email@example.com
We encourage all visiting groups to bear in mind the following points:
Health and Safety
We want to ensure that everybody visiting our parks have a safe visit.
It is your responsibility to complete a Risk Assessment for your visit and, if needed, we can provide guidance on how to complete this. We will need a copy of your Risk Assessment before your visit.
You will need to provide your own first aid support, as many of our sites do not have staff permanently present on them.
- It would be helpful if children were brought in small groups to use the toilets
- Please encourage children to enjoy the wildflowers, but not to pick them.
- Please discourage any approach to any livestock. Please ensure at least 30m distance.
- There is no cloakroom facility on site therefore, you will need to carry with you anything that you bring, e.g. coats and bags.
- Schools must take away all their rubbish and any resources they may have used during their visit. Please leave areas clean where you may have worked or eaten. This includes using any picnic tables.
Thank you for your co-operation.